Lavender has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. This dynamic scent makes it a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home, and it’s not just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. It’s often referred to the swiss army knife of oils because of the many uses for Lavender Oil.
How to use Lavender Oil:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Internally: Lavender Vitality
What can you use Lavender for:
- Want to get away? Create your own relaxing retreat by diffusing Lavender. Not only is its aroma soothing, but it also fills any space with a fresh, clean smell that eliminates odors.
- Unwind at the end of a long day by adding a cup of Epsom salt and few drops of Lavender to a hot bath.
- Add a few drops to your favorite shampoos, lotions, or skin care products to give your hair and skin extra radiance and for a beautiful smell that lasts all day.
Check out these posts: Easy Rosemary and Lavender Soap, Lavender Body Scrub, Easy Lavender Soap
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Replace your dryer sheets with wool balls and use it to scent your laundry
- Mix distilled water and Lavender in a spray bottle and spritz your pillow and sheets.
- Combine Lavender Vitality with bright citrus flavors. Great as a lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
Where to get Lavender Oil?
Always be sure to get a high grade pure oil. I get my Lavender Oil from Young Living, click here for more information on getting signed up with Young Living.
Share on Social
How Toxic is your home?
Grab this free worksheet and see your score