So I was scrounging around the kitchen for something to make for dinner when I found some frozen turkey meatballs that I had made a few weeks ago (recipe here). I also just received my shipment of new items from Wildtree so I decided to make some meatballs with zesty mustard sauce. It was super easy, quick, and gluten/soy/dairy-free!
- 7–8 Meatballs (any favorite recipe)
- 1/2 cup Wildtree Zesty Mustard
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- Steam veggies
- Heat the over to 400 degrees.
- Sear the meatballs in a non-stick pan and then place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake them till done. (usually 15-18 mins depending on how big your balls are)
- Meanwhile in the non-stick pan put the wine and zesty mustard sauce and simmer.
- When the meatballs are done but them in the sauce and coat. Cover the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- When done plate them with rice and veggies
I added the little bit of wine in there since I was looking for something little savory versus sweet. We really did like the Zesty Mustard Sauce and I think it’s going to be great for dipping nuggets too! I saw a recipe for a grilled chicken sandwich which also sounded good. The meatballs were buffalo turkey meatballs with goat cheese in the middle so they added a lot of flavors too. My husband gave this one a thumbs up so I will definitely make it again 🙂
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
Sweet Potato Chicken Pesto Pizza
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnog
Vanilla Peach Muffins
- 1 medium peach (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups 140g ground almonds
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs ( beaten)
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the liner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4