Next Sunday morning try out these healthy and fun natural color pancakes. So easy!
Healthy Green Pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz spinach
- 2 cups self-rising flour (I used Namaste)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt to serve
- 1 cup seasonal fruit, to serve
- Place the milk, egg, banana and spinach into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and add the smoothie mixture. Whisk until well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and brush it with a little coconut oil. Pour ¼ cup (60ml) of the batter into the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Then flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 minute on the other side, or until lightly coloured. Repeat this process with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes among the serving plates (4 per serving). Top with yogurt and fruit to serve.
Calories: 398kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 7gFat: 4gFiber: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share on Social
How Toxic is your home?
Grab this free worksheet and see your score
Free Meal Plan: 40+ healthy recipes, shopping list and meal plan
[VIDEO] My Backyard Garden Tour update | July 2021
https://youtu.be/T1oEoWnln-8 Gardening season is here! There is nothing like heading out to the garden and being able to pick your own fresh organic vegetables. This...
SANTA FE CHICKEN SALAD
https://youtu.be/IOFGru7YLts SANTA FE CHICKEN SALAD Grill 5 5 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast4 cups mixed greens.5 cup canned sweetcorn.5 diced red onion (chopped)1 cup baby...
[VIDEO] My Garden Tour 2021 | How I keep my chickens out of the garden | VLOG
https://youtu.be/RZe9RS4xglA I'm so excited for Garden season. This year my little garden received some improvements that I am so excited for! See how I...