Next Sunday morning try out these healthy and fun natural color pancakes. So easy!Print
Healthy Green Pancakes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz spinach
- 2 cups self-rising flour (I used Namaste)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt to serve
- 1 cup seasonal fruit, to serve
- Place the milk, egg, banana and spinach into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and add the smoothie mixture. Whisk until well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and brush it with a little coconut oil. Pour ¼ cup (60ml) of the batter into the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Then flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 minute on the other side, or until lightly coloured. Repeat this process with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes among the serving plates (4 per serving). Top with yogurt and fruit to serve.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 86
- Fiber: 14
- Protein: 7
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
With summer time coming up, this recipe is perfect for all those vine ripe tomatoes in your garden!
Sweet Potato Chicken Pesto Pizza
Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a delicious lunch this recipe hits the spot! These also make a great healthy appetizer for...
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Easy and quick bacon and broccoli salad. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a side to bring to a party! Only 10 mins to...
Leave a Comment