Next Sunday morning try out these healthy and fun natural color pancakes. So easy!
Healthy Green Pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz spinach
- 2 cups self-rising flour (I used Namaste)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt to serve
- 1 cup seasonal fruit, to serve
- Place the milk, egg, banana and spinach into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and add the smoothie mixture. Whisk until well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and brush it with a little coconut oil. Pour ¼ cup (60ml) of the batter into the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Then flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 minute on the other side, or until lightly coloured. Repeat this process with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes among the serving plates (4 per serving). Top with yogurt and fruit to serve.
Calories: 398kcalCarbohydrates: 86gProtein: 7gFat: 4gFiber: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share on Social
Free Meal Plan: 40+ healthy recipes, shopping list and meal plan
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnog
**Read all the way to the end to get entered in a Christmas Giveaway!** Since going dairy and gluten-free, one of the things I have...
Vanilla Peach Muffins
Looking for a great Fall Muffin? Try these easy Vanilla Peach Muffins. https://www.youtube.com/embed/o7sP8hVKAv4 Vanilla Peach Muffins 1 medium peach (chopped)Dry Ingredients:1 ½ cups 140g ground...
[VIDEO] My Backyard Garden Tour update | July 2021
https://youtu.be/T1oEoWnln-8 Gardening season is here! There is nothing like heading out to the garden and being able to pick your own fresh organic vegetables. This...