- 1 3/4 cups Almond Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz spinach
- 2 cups self-rising flour (I used Namaste)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt to serve
- 1 cup seasonal fruit, to serve
- Place the milk, egg, banana and spinach into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and add the smoothie mixture. Whisk until well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and brush it with a little coconut oil. Pour ¼ cup (60ml) of the batter into the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Then flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 minute on the other side, or until lightly coloured. Repeat this process with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes among the serving plates (4 per serving). Top with yogurt and fruit to serve.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 86
- Fiber: 14
- Protein: 7