Do you have a bottle of orange oil sitting on your shelf and you have no idea how to use it, or are you just looking for more great uses of this powerful oil?
Then you in the right place, coming up I am going to share my favorite ways on how to use it.
Way #1 – Diffuse Orange Essential Oil
- On it’s own it’s have a great uplifting scent and some say it can help with creativity. Can help with anxiety in some cases
- You can diffuse it on it’s own or in a blend.
- I like to diffuse Rosemary and orange
- During the holidays it’s great with cinnamon or clove.
- Great for purify the air
Way #2 – Internally
- add to water, great for detoxing, great for immunity, and digestion
- add to smoothies… awesome in chocolate smoothies
- less is more, very important
Way #3 – Topically
- Great for your skin
- rub on the neck, lympnoides to immprove immunity
Way #4 – DIY Cleaners
- Add it to baking soda for a deodorizer or a sink scrub
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.