Looking for a great Fall Muffin? Try these easy Vanilla Peach Muffins.
Vanilla Peach Muffins
- 1 medium peach chopped
- 1 ½ cups 140g ground almonds
- 2 ½ tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the liner.
Carbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 10gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Get my free meal planning pack here.
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Easy and quick bacon and broccoli salad. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a side to bring to a party! Only 10 mins to...
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnog
**Read all the way to the end to get entered in a Christmas Giveaway!** Since going dairy and gluten-free, one of the things I have...
[VIDEO] My Backyard Garden Tour update | July 2021
https://youtu.be/T1oEoWnln-8 Gardening season is here! There is nothing like heading out to the garden and being able to pick your own fresh organic vegetables. This...