Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a delicious lunch this recipe hits the spot! These also make a great healthy appetizer for your next get-together.
SWEET POTATO CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup basil (green) pesto
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 7 oz cooked chicken breast
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a large baking tray with baking paper or foil.
- Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise (¼ inch thick) and rub with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potato slices on the baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip and top each slice with pesto, chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Calories: 265kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 21gFat: 14gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Easy and quick bacon and broccoli salad. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a side to bring to a party! Only 10 mins to...
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnog
**Read all the way to the end to get entered in a Christmas Giveaway!** Since going dairy and gluten-free, one of the things I have...
Vanilla Peach Muffins
Looking for a great Fall Muffin? Try these easy Vanilla Peach Muffins. https://www.youtube.com/embed/o7sP8hVKAv4 Vanilla Peach Muffins 1 medium peach (chopped)Dry Ingredients:1 ½ cups 140g ground...