So two weeks ago I vowed to keep up my meal planning and I am happy to say that I didn’t fail on this one…. yet
As promised I’m sharing the recipes that I have picked out for last week and next week. Here they are:
- Summer Corn Risotto*
- Grilled Balsamic & Rosemary Iron Steak
- Mexican Pizza
- Cannellini Bean & Sauage Stew
- Creamy Basil Polenta
- American Goulash*
- Pasta Primavera*
- Crockpot Sauage & Peppers
- Pasta with Grapseed Oil and spices – I just use Grapeseed Oil and then grab one of my Wildtree spice blend mixes (i.e. Italian Dressing Mix, Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato, Garlic Galore)
- Also used 2 freezer meals that I made up at the beginning of the month
*These are Wildtree based recipes and well that is because they are yummy, quick to make, and healthy. If you want to know more check this link: mywildtree.com/athomewithjen
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
With summer time coming up, this recipe is perfect for all those vine ripe tomatoes in your garden!
Sweet Potato Chicken Pesto Pizza
Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a delicious lunch this recipe hits the spot! These also make a great healthy appetizer for...
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Easy and quick bacon and broccoli salad. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a side to bring to a party! Only 10 mins to...
Leave a Comment