Easy and quick bacon and broccoli salad. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a side to bring to a party! Only 10 mins to make.
If you are not a fan of pomegranate, try swapping it out for dried cranberries.
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 Broccoli head cut into bite-size florets
- 1 pomegranate seeded
- 1/3 cup almonds chopped
- 1/2 small red onion
- 6 bacon rashers
- Place all the ingredients for the salad dressing into a medium sized bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, give a good stir to combine and set aside until needed.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes, until just tender, then rinse in cold water, drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Cook the bacon on a dry, non-stick pan over medium heat until brown and crispy. Set aside to cool, then break into smaller pieces.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, almonds, onion and crispy bacon to the serving bowl. Drizzle with the salad dressing and mix until well combined. To serve, season with freshly ground black pepper.
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.