The holidays are here! And that usually means not eating a balanced meal. Stay ahead of it by meal planning and using quick, easy to make healthy recipes like the one below.
Next week I will give a walk-through on how I meal plan for two weeks in under an hour! Check below for a free meal plan, recipes and shopping list to get you started!Print
- 4 zucchini, spiralised
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp green pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh basil, to serve
- chili flakes, to serve
- salt and pepper
- Make zucchini noodles using spiralizer or a vegetable peeler.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place the chicken in the pan for 8-10 minutes, ensuring it is cooked all over. Once the chicken is cooked through, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Next, cook the zoodles. In the same pan, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, pesto, tomatoes and zucchini noodles. Stir well, until the zoodles are coated with the pesto. Add the chicken back into the pan, along with the parmesan cheese and toss. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with fresh basil and chili flakes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 31
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Protein: 32
Share on Social
Grab your Free Gluten Free Recipe Pack
Discover 45 easy, healthy, and tasty recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, treats and smoothies!