New to oils or have you been hearing about roller balls and just haven’t figured out what they are? Well, this video is for you!
See how easy and fun they are to make and be sure to scroll all the way down to grab a free PDF full of recipes.
Supplies I used:
- 5 ml roller balls-blue: https://amzn.to/2VIGR7W
- 3 ml perfume looking ones: https://amzn.to/2M5gEfh
- 10 ml with gold tops: https://amzn.to/2D28UIg
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: https://amzn.to/2Cg8uMw
- Oil bottle tool: https://amzn.to/2SUqbbu
- Essential oils from Young Living — Click here to get more information on how to get your kit at a great deal!
Seasonal Support roller ball recipe:
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Essential Oil Roller Bottle Recipes
Use the form below to receive a PDF Download of this recipe AND more roller ball recipes plus some diffuser recipes.
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.