Woohoo the 2018 Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo is almost here! This will be my 5th year attending the show and I couldn’t be more excited. Who doesn’t love finding new delicious food that is gluten-free!
The expo is going to be in Schaumburg April 7-8 at the Schaumburg Convention Center.
My tip come hungry and wear good shoes! There were so many samples to try that I didn’t have to stop for lunch on the way home. There was everything there from pizza to snacks to desserts. Also be sure to take photos or write down the names of all the good ones. I know I forgot the names of a few of my favorites from last year.
This year again I am honored to be one of the official bloggers for the event! I’m so excited to be able to give out some FREE one-day passes!!!
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors are considered to be gluten-free
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten-free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors, and bloggers
Gluten and Allergen Friendly Expo FREE Passes
Enter the giveaway below for your chance to win a FREE one-day pass to the Schaumburg Show. There will be multiple winners, each win a one-day pass. Note this is just for admission to the Expo and no travel is included.
Share on Social
Essential Oils 101 ebook
Want to learn about essential oils and how to get started? Grab this free basic PDF.
Sweet Potato Chicken Pesto Pizza
Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnog
Vanilla Peach Muffins
Vanilla Peach Muffins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 medium peach (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups 140g ground almonds
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs ( beaten)
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners or use silicone muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add in the chopped peach and mix again.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the liner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
Leave a Comment