- 2 1/2 cup 8 Ounces Pasta (I used Gluten Free)
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion; Chopped.
- 1 Clove Garlic; Minced.
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning (I used Wildtree)
- 2 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Can (6 Ounces Tomato Paste)
- 1 Can (4 Ounces Green Chilies; Diced.)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper; Chopped.
- Cheddar Cheese; Shredded.
- Black Pepper
- Cook macaroni, drain and set aside while browning ground beef with onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato paste, water, cumin and green chilies; mix well until tomato paste is combined. *Ideally this can be done before you leave for the trip.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in pasta.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes over fire
- Sprinkle with cheese the last few minutes of baking.